As the official drinks sponsors of the Film4 Summer Screen at Somerset House, Bordeaux Wines have offered HeyUGuys a pair of tickets to the exclusive (and sold out!) UK premiere of Lawless, starring Tom Hardy, Gary Oldman, Guy Pearce, Shia LaBeouf and Jessica Chastain, on 27th August 2012.
The Film4 Summer Screen is returning to Somerset House from 16th to 27th August so you will be attending the closing night screening that involves the exclusive, giant outdoor film screening, a Bordeaux Wines sampling bar and, for the early birds, The Loose Cannons performing as guest DJs to entertain the audience pre-film.
Bordeaux Wines will be offering tastings from a selection of their 2012 Everyday Bordeaux list on the night as well; all these wines have been recommended by the Association of Wine Educators and are widely available in the UK at prices between £6-£20.
So bring a picnic and a blanket and buy a glass, or better still, a bottle of Bordeaux wine, from The Courtyard Bar when you arrive, and you’ll be set for an evening of incredible entertainment.
This sold out premiere is not one to be missed so make sure you enter for a chance to win these money can’t buy tickets courtesy of Bordeaux Wines.
For your chance to win, simply answer the following question by midday on Friday 24th August and remember to follow us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/bordeauxwinesuk) and twitter (www.twitter.com/bordeauxwinesuk) for more updates throughout the week!
What selection of Bordeaux Wines will be available on the night?
- Everyday Bordeaux
- Monthly Bordeaux
- Annual Bordeaux
COMPETITION NOW CLOSED
- This competition is for over 18s only (this includes your guest)
- The deadline for this event is midday on Friday 24nd August 2012 The winner will be chosen at random and messaged direct by 6pm on Friday 24nd August 2012 – should the winner not respond by this time the tickets will be reassigned.
- Travel to and from the venue is not included in the prize.
- There is no fixed seating in the courtyard – guests are invited to bring their own rugs and blankets. Sorry, no chairs or portable furniture, including inflatable chairs! Cushions and blankets are also available to buy on-site for £10 / £15.
- The screenings are open air and go ahead come rain or shine and the audience area is not covered.
For more info visit: http://www.somersethouse.org.uk/film/film4-summer-screen-2012