HeyUGuys is teaming up with Stella Artois to give readers the chance to win tickets to cinema screenings of Quentin Tarantino’s Pulp Fiction.
In celebration of Stella Artois’ official sponsorship of the 65th Cannes Film Festival, Stella Artois is bringing Palme d’Or winning and critically acclaimed Pulp Fiction back to cinema screens nationwide in a new partnership with Picturehouse Cinemas. With each Picturehouse cinema’s individual character and atmosphere, they provide the perfect environment to welcome one of the most iconic films of the 90s back to the big screen.
There are nine pairs of tickets up for grabs, one pair of tickets for each of the nine screening events taking place between 22nd to 31st May across the following Picturehouse Cinema locations: Clapham, Brighton, Greenwich, Southampton, Brixton, Cambridge, Edinburgh, Liverpool and York.
Choose between one of ten Picturehouse cinema screenings:
- Clapham: Tuesday 22nd May at 21:40
- Brighton: Tuesday 22nd May at 21:30
- Greenwich: Wednesday 23rd May at 20:40
- Southampton: Wednesday 23rd May at 21:50
- Brixton: Thursday 24th May at 21:40
- Cambridge: Thursday 24th May at 20:40
- Edinburgh: Monday 28th May at 21:55
- Liverpool: Wednesday 30th May at 21:40
- York: Thursday 31st May at 21:00
To be in with a chance of winning all you need to do is answer the question below using the entry form and make sure you let us know which location you wish to attend.
Those lucky enough to secure a pair of tickets to one of the screenings will experience a red carpet arrival and, once inside, will be welcomed by the original Pulp Fiction soundtrack music and projections of iconic imagery from the film. All guests will be served a perfectly poured Chalice of Stella Artois or Stella Artois Black, preciously presented at the bar, before taking their seats to enjoy an evening of exceptional cinema.
For more information in respect of the Picturehouse screenings and for an additional chance to win tickets please visit: http://www.facebook.com/stellaartoisuk
Who plays Vincent Vega in the movie Pulp Fiction?
COMPETITION NOW CLOSED
Terms and Conditions
- By entering this competition you agree that your Name, Email Address and Date of Birth will be given to Stella Artois via their PR company.
- The HeyUGuys competition to win tickets to the Stella Artois Cannes Cinema Club Pulp Fiction Screening Promotion is open to residents in the UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), the Channel Islands, the Isle of Man and the Republic of Ireland, aged 18 years or over only. The promotional period commences at 15:30 on Thursday 17th May 2012 and closes at 23:59 GMT on Monday 21st May 2012 (“Promotional Period”). Internet access required. No purchase necessary and only one entry per person allowed during the Promotional Period. Winners and their guests must be 18 years of age or older to attend the screenings.
- There will be nine pairs of tickets available, one pair for each of the 9 Picturehouse Cinemas involved in the programme as detailed above. Competition entrants will need to select a local cinema as part of their entry and 9 winners will be selected at random on Monday 21st May under independent supervision (one winner for each of the screenings). Winners will be notified of their win by email within 24 hours of the draw taking place. Their email address will then be forwarded to the Prize Provider, who will email the winners all the necessary details about the prize, within the same 24 hours.
- Each winner will then have 24 hours from the date of the email from the Prize Provider to respond, by return of email to email@example.com and confirm acceptance of their prize. If the winner does not respond within this time frame, the Prize Provider reserves the right to withdraw Prize entitlement and award the Prize to reserves selected from the original draw. The Prize is event and date specific and cannot be transferred or postponed to another date. Prizes will only be awarded directly to the winners and there are no cash or other prize alternatives available.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all winners and guests and to withdraw Prize entitlement where these Terms & Conditions or the spirit of the Promotion has been compromised.
- Promoter: HeyUGuys.co.uk
- Prize Provider: AB InBev UK Limited (Company number: 3982132), whose address is Porter Tun House, 500 Capability Green, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU1 3LS
- For an additional chance to win tickets to the events, HeyUGuys readers can also visit the Cannes Cinema Club hosted on the Stella Artois Facebook page where last minute giveaways will be hosted in the run up to the screening events. Further information and full terms and conditions of this Facebook promotion can be found HERE.
© 2012 AB InBev UK Limited, all rights reserved.