HeyUGuys have teamed up with giffgaff, sponsors of The Big Bang Theory, to celebrate Valentine’s Day in style. We’re asking you, our fantastic readers to share your favourite techniques for getting someone’s phone number.
Put your romantic imagination to good use in the latest HeyUGuys competition for the chance to win a brand new iPhone 5 or some fantastic hotel vouchers for use in over 50 countries worldwide.
To enter this competition simply submit your idea in the comments section below thisa article. The entry with the most up votes will be the winner – so get your friends involved and use the relevant hashtag: #giffgaffvalentine when tweeting! We’re looking for something surprising, imaginative or impressively romantic, so don’t be afraid to get creative. Oh… and it would also help if your technique actually works!
If you can’t think of your own smooth move, you could always nominate one from your favourite movie, book, or game.
One lucky winner will receive an iPhone 5, our second favourite entry will win £250 worth of hotel vouchers and as if that wasn’t enough, we’re also giving away two runner-up prizes of £100 worth of hotel vouchers each.
To enter, answer the following question and use the comments section below
What is your favourite technique for getting someone’s phone number?
Share the competition with your friends on Twitter and Facebook by using the buttons below
In case you didn’t already know, giffgaff is a mobile network run by its members. So if you’re looking for a flexible, SIM-only deal, order your free SIM now.
COMPETITION NOW CLOSED
The small print:
- Open to UK residents only
- Only one entry per household will be counted
- The competition will close on 14th February 2013 at 23.59 GMT
- The winner will be picked based on the popularity vote of your comment.
- No cash alternative is available
- We reserve the right to delete any spammy, offensive or intelligible answers
- If the winner cannot be contacted by 21st February we reserve the right to choose a different winner
The usual T&Cs can be found here.