Loveless, jobless, possibly terminally ill, Frank (Joel Murray) has had enough of the downward spiral of America. With nothing left to lose, he takes his gun and offs the stupidest, cruellest, and most repellent members of society. He finds an unusual accomplice: 16-year-old Roxy (Tara Lynne Barr), who shares his sense of rage and disenfranchisement. GOD BLESS AMERICA is in cinemas, 4th July and directed by Bobcat Goldthwait.
You can order tickets here or scroll down to enter our competition. The premiere itself takes place 9pm, 4th July and you must be free to attend the premiere in order to enter this competition.
To win a pair of tickets to the London premiere at the Prince Charles Cinema in Leicester Square just watch the trailer and answer the following question using the form below:
What does Frank thank the cinema goers for?
- Giving him free popcorn
- Not talking during the feature
- Reading the subtitles aloud
COMPETITION NOW CLOSED
The small print:
- Open to UK residents only
- Only one entry per household will be counted
- The competition will close 2nd July at 12.00 (Midday) GMT
- No travel expenses will be covered in this prize
- The winner will be picked at random from entries received
- No cash alternative is available
The usual T&Cs can be found here. Good Luck!