Late last week, we put up some high resolution images from Twilight Breaking Dawn Part One that showed some wedding images that we’ve not seen before. Today, Entertainment One have given us some super high-resolution images of the dress (created by Carolina Herrera) that Bella Swan (Kristen Stewart) wore when she married Edward (Robert Pattinson) in the latest movie along with some rather nice facts about the dress. Turns out it’s worth $35 000!
These photos remind me of Kate and Will’s Royal Wedding earlier in the year and I have a feeling these will be just as popular! Twilight Breaking Dawn Part One is in UK cinemas NOW!
Click theese images below to make them grow BIG!
Seeing Bella’s wedding dress come to life in this installment of THE TWILIGHT SAGA was one of the more highly anticipated moments of the franchise. Stephenie Meyer says, “My favorite designer, Carolina Herrera, did the wedding dress. I wanted the dress to be something special, not something that you’re going to see every day. I love what Carolina did with it, she came up with a stunning concept. It’s similar to what I envisioned, but with added elements.”
Here are some interesting facts about the wedding dress:
- Stephenie Meyer & Director, Bill Condon selected this design out of ten sketches that Ms. Herrera submitted.
- The wedding dress is handmade and took Ms. Herrera and four seamstresses six months to complete
- The wedding dress was custom fit for Kristen Stewart.
- The dress is made out of crepe satin and French Chantilly lace152 buttons line the back of the dress and there are 17 buttons on each sleeve
- Ms. Herrera designed the back of the dress to be a surprise, and she considers it very romantic.
- Ms Herrera plans to include the design in her 2012 collection and it will be available at her CHNY boutiques next year.
- The estimated value of Bella’s wedding dress is $35,000.
- The bridal dress company Alfred Angelo will be selling a replica of the dress in select stores retailing at $799.