Warner Bros. chairman and CEO, Barry Meyer had a busy day yesterday, releasing his studio’s upcoming schedule of movies over the course of the next 18 months. Heatvision has published a list of all the movies coming out in 2011 and we’re pleased to tell you that Guy Ritchie’s Sherlock Holmes 2 is on the list and will be released 16th December 2011.
Also on said list is Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II, The Hangover 2 and Green Lantern (3D) which will be released June 17th, 2011.
Our friends over at SlashFilm have done a great job analysing the movies coming out around that time to reveal that Sherlock Holmes 2 will be going head to head with Brad Bird’s Mission Impossible IV and Steven Spielbergs’ new movie, The Adventures of Tintin: The Secret of the Unicorn. Already 2011 is shaping up to be a big year in the film calendar and we’re not even half way through 2010 yet!
– Red Riding Hood: April 22, 2011
– The Hangover 2: May 26, 2011
– Green Lantern (3D): June 17, 2011
– Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II (3D): July 15, 2011
– Journey to the Center of the Earth 2 (3D): Sept. 23, 2011
– Happy Feet 2 (3D): Nov. 18, 2011
– New Year’s Eve: Dec. 9, 2011