Square Enix has released yet more screens for the upcoming Kingdom Hearts game, Kingdom Hearts 3D. These screens showcase two more game worlds “The Grid” and the “Symphony of Sorcery” within the universe of Kingdom Hearts 3D. In addition to the release of these new screens Square Enix announced the voice talent for the game (lots of KH alumni).
Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] Voice Talent
• Leonard Nimoy – Best known for his role as Spock on Star Trek, Leonard Nimoy reprises his role as Master Xehanort, the main antagonist of the KINGDOM HEARTS series and archenemy of Sora and Riku.
• Haley Joel Osment – Known for his role in the critically acclaimed The Sixth Sense, Haley Joel Osment returns to play Sora, the main protagonist in the KINGDOM HEARTS franchise, working to complete the Mark of Mastery exam and become a true Keyblade Master.
• David Gallagher – Remembered for his work on 7th Heaven, David Gallagher joins the cast again as Riku, struggling to become a true Keyblade Master alongside his best friend, Sora.
• Hayden Panetierre – Noted for her performance on Heroes, Hayden Panetierre returns to voice Xion, the 14th member of Organization XIII, an organization that stands against Sora and his friends.
• Jesse McCartney – Recording artist Jesse McCartney reprises his roles as the heroes, Roxas and Ventus.
• Quinton Flynn – Known best for his voice acting on Robot Chicken, Quinton Flynn returns as Axel / Lea, another member of Organization XIII.
Lastly Square Enix has released a special E3 trailer for Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream, Drop, Distance] which can be viewed on the game’s site via this link. Stay tuned for more Kingdom Hearts 3D news here at HeyUGuys Gaming.