Is your appetite for Mass Effect 3 content still strong? If so you are in luck. Bioware is releasing yet another free DLC pack for Mass Effect 3’s multiplayer simply entitled “Earth”. The human race is on the verge of joining the dinosaurs, so it’s up to and other fellow N7 soldiers to take the fight to the Reapers in key locations on Earth. Mass Effect 3: Earth is set to release on July 17th on Xbox LIVE, Origin, and PSN in North America and July 18th in Europe. The DLC will include the following:
- Three New Maps – With the fate of the galaxy at stake, Earth’s military efforts have concentrated on three strategic locations. Defend Firebase Rio, home to the N7 training facility, along with Firebase Vancouver and Firebase London in the last stand for mankind.
- New Array of Playable N7 Characters – Step into the boots of the Alliance’s most elite military units with the N7 Demolisher Engineer, N7 Destroyer Soldier, N7 Fury Adept, N7 Sentinel Paladin, N7 Shadow Infiltrator and N7 Slayer Vanguard.
- New Powerful and Unique Weapons – Lay waste to the enemy by unlocking the N7 Piranha Shotgun, N7 Typhoon Assault Rifle and Acolyte Pistol.
- New Powerful Upgrades – Outfit your weapons with 12 new modifications and fortify your gear with 11 unique upgrades to defeat even the toughest foes.
- New “Platinum” Difficulty – Conquer bronze in your sleep? Take down Silver with one hand? Beat Gold without breaking a sweat? Then grab your friends and test your skills on the brand-new Platinum difficulty.
- New In-Mission Objective – Randomly occurring during waves 3, 6 and 10, this new objective will challenge teams to keep a targeted agent alive by protecting and escorting them to a designated extraction zone on each map.
That is it for now, but stay tuned for more Mass Effect 3 news here at HeyUGuys Gaming. Also have you tried the Extended Cut ending for ME3? If so drop us a line in the comments section and let us know what you thought.