To celebrate the May 25th release of DiRT Showdown, we are giving one lucky winner the chance to win a copy of the game on Xbox 360 and an amazing DiRT Showdown merchandise goody bag! Two runners up will also win a DiRT Showdown goody bag!
DiRT Showdown is the new arcade racing game from the team that brought to you the award-winning DiRT series. Pick up and play controls combine with electrifying events, frenzied crowds and stunning graphics to deliver high octane, dive in and drive action sport thrills. RACE, CRASH AND HOON YOUR WAY THROUGH A WORLD TOUR OF MOTORISED MAYHEM. NO HOLDS BARRED RACING EVENTS – trade paint and use nitrous to blast past rivals in DiRT Showdown’s racing modes. Courses are littered with obstacles, pinch points, multiple-routes and ramps to deliver adrenaline-fuelled racing across spectacular courses.
BONE CRUNCHING DEMOLITION DERBY EVENTS – crash, smash and bash your way through a range of demolition derby events, pushing Showdown’s stunning damage engine to its spectacular limits. EDGE OF CONTROL HOONIGAN EVENTS – A new accessible handling system lets you go wild in free-roaming, freestyle stunt parks. Compounds flooded with obstacles play host to a range of new challenges, from performing trick runs to competitive stunt events, explorations challenges and more.
DiRT Showdown comes with phenomenal graphical performance, bone-jarring damage, and social online and split-screen multiplayer as standard. Welcome to DiRT Showdown – a new world of driving delirium. DiRT Showdown is available on Xbox 360, Playstation 3 and PC formats. Order your copy of DiRT Showdown today on Amazon. The demo is available for download now on Xbox 360, PS3 & PC.
To be in with a chance of winning, just answer the following question using the form below:
Question: What type of game is DiRT Showdown?
COMPETITION NOW CLOSED
The Small Print
- The competition is open to UK readers only. No purchase necessary. Only one entry per person allowed. Proof of entering is not proof of receipt of entry.
- To be eligible, entries must be received on or before the closing date of 30th May 2012 at 23:59 GMT
- All entries shall become the property of HeyUGuys, and their directors, officers, representatives, advertising and promotional agencies are not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
- There will be 3 prize winners, each winner will receive a goody bag with the main winner also receiving a copy of the game
- The promoter reserves the right to amend the specification of the prize or offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- No cash alternative will be offered. The prize is non-transferable.
- A random draw will take place on the morning of 31st May to select the winner. The prize winner will be notified by telephone/email, and will need to respond by midnight 4th June 2012 as to whether they are able to accept the prize. If a selected entrant does not meet all of the contract conditions, another entrant will be selected from the remaining eligible entries.
- This competition is not open to employees of HeyUGuys, Codemasters, Organic Marketing or their immediate families.
- The decisions of the contest judges are final. The prize must be accepted as awarded.
- The right is reserved to terminate or withdraw this contest at any time.
- Entry to the competition is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions.